Business Support Worker Apprentice
MFC Foundation are looking for a Business Support Worker Apprentice (30 hour contract) to be based at our Herlingshaw Centre, Southbank.
Under the direction of the Support Team leader and supervisors, the candidate must ensure the efficient day to day safe running and security of the buildings at the Herlingshaw Centre.
- Assist with the responsibility of risk assessments, COSHH, manual handling, First Aid at Work and fire precautions.
- To assist in the safe operation of the site
- To assist in any emergency situation on site.
- Order and receive goods in conjunction with the Administration Team and Support Team Supervisors.
- Ensure all grounds are clear of litter and all housekeeping completed.
- Complete necessary documentation such as health and safety reports and accident recording and be responsible for the effective administration of first aid when on shift.
- Under instruction from Support Team Supervisors and team leader, carry out regular checks on any equipment such as goals and netting, ensuring that any issues and / or maintenance are addressed.
- Collect and deliver equipment as needed.
- Prepare facilities and equipment for events.
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep of buildings.
- Responsible for informing the shift supervisor of any queries or complaints.
Includes both evening and weekend work.