Held in the Rockliffe Suite, the black tie event is taking place on Friday March 27th 2020, and will celebrate the work of MFC Foundation, the official charitable arm of Middlesbrough FC.
The dinner will boast fine dining and exquisite service at one of the North East’s most prestigious country venues.
Following the fantastic success of previous years’ dinner, March’s event will look back at some of the highlights of 2019 at MFC Foundation, and the fantastic work done to raise aspirations and change lives on Teesside. We will also hear from inspirational and motivational speaker “Stuart Myers”.
You can reserve a place for £80 or a table of ten for £800, there are also a few sponsorship opportunities available on the night. (Please see below).
The event starts at 6.30pm, ’til late.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 757674. Alternatively book your place/table below.
Sponsorship opportunities available on the night:
Table Plan Sponsor – £200
- Logo/Branding on Table Plan
- Thank you included in our Annual Dinner Programme
Sponsor the pre-dinner drinks and add some sparkle from the start – £500
- Logo/Branding on drinks tables
- Logo and thank you included in our Annual Dinner Programme
- Half page advert in our Annual Dinner Programme
Sponsor our Annual Dinner Programme so your logo is on every table on the night – £1200
- A table of 10 at our Annual Dinner
- Logo and thank you included on the Front Cover of our Annual Dinner Programme
- Full page advert in our Annual Dinner Programme
Place an advert in our Annual Dinner Programme–
- Half page £75
- Full page £150