Fundraising & Events Lead
(Full Time – 38 hours per week)
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be involved in a growing organisation, working with a professional football club charity to grow income and awareness of its work.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to work within the Business Development Team in order to support the development and delivery of MFC Foundation’s fundraising activities, meeting agreed targets through a range of fundraising functions. The post will actively increase MFC Foundation’s supporter base through a range of innovative and engaging initiatives. You will lead on the planning and delivery of key charity fundraising events and initiatives throughout the year.
This position requires flexibility since the role requires working evenings and weekends including match days and since visiting a variety of locations is essential, a driving licence and own vehicle will be necessary.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience of working in the charitable sector in a fundraising or business development role
- Have experience of delivering against fundraising targets through the design, organisation and management of a range of fundraising initiatives
- Have proven experience of building and sustaining corporate partnerships and relationships
- Have a positive attitude and strong focus on teamwork with the ability to work on own initiative
- Possess exceptional communication and organisational skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a strong commitment to quality service and be able to monitor and evaluate performance
- Have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook and the use of databases
To request an application form and job description, please email email@example.com quoting reference FEL/MFCF.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th November at 12 noon
Owing to the high volume of applications expected, if we have not contacted you within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
Premier League Kicks Casual Coach
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be involved in the Premier League Kicks project, working with a professional football club charity and local communities to engage and inspire young people.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to work in the local community inspiring and engaging young people from all backgrounds in the importance of health, wellbeing and having a positive attitude through the power of football.
While sport and physical activity will be central to the role, mentoring and being able to educate and inspire will be essential; in short the post holder will be a positive role model. This position requires flexibility since the role requires working evenings and weekends and since visiting a variety of locations is essential, a driving licence and own vehicle will be necessary.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience of delivering educational workshops and sports provision within disadvantaged communities, along with a good level of understanding of social inclusion and the issues facing these areas.
- Possess exceptional communication and organisational skills, both written and verbal.
- Have experience of incorporating educational areas within a sporting activity.
- A good level of understanding of social inclusion and the issues facing young people from disadvantaged communities.
- Hold an Emergency First Aid Certificate and Certificate in Safeguarding, or be willing to work towards achieving these accreditations.
This post falls within the scope of ‘regulated activity’ and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) check and are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not ‘protected’ as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exemptions) Act 1975.
To request an application form and job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KCC/MFC.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23 November 2018 5pm
MFCF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups