Impact And Data Coordinator
35 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation (MFCF) is the Club’s independent charity set up in 1996 by Chairman Steve Gibson. We use the power of the MFC brand to engage with the community to provide opportunities for disadvantaged young people and adults to maximise their potential to achieve.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be involved in a growing and passionate team based within an award winning professional football club charity. The Impact and Data Coordinator will work closely with Senior Management to ensure all delivery has effective and efficient systems to measure impact and analyse data and performance.
This position is predominately 9.00am to 5.00pm but requires flexibility as the successful candidate may be required to work evenings in relation to the delivery timetables as well as travel to other sites on a regular basis
- Be responsible for supporting the monitoring and evaluation of all programmes.
- Connect and standardise data capturing tools across the Foundation and lead on automated data processes.
- Oversee project data collection – support the design and implementation of a framework to collect, input and manage data across the Foundation.
- Improve the use and effectiveness of current data and tracking systems.
- Develop tools to assess impact of Foundation programmes and support staff to implement.
- Produce regular reports for coordinators, project managers and senior management team that summarises progress against agreed targets.
- Work with the media manager to promote the Foundation using data and publishing individual stories, impact studies, etc.
- Frequently conduct research on demographics to ensure programmes can meet relevant, local and regional need and to support future funding applications.
- Support senior management in developing models which will monitor staff training, CPD and resource hours.
- Investigate and research best practice for collating data and measuring impact from within and outside the sector.
- Support senior management to deliver appropriate training to staff regarding collating data and measuring impact.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be proficient in collecting, inputting, managing, analysing and reporting on data and have experience of setting up and managing systems to evidence outcomes and in maintaining automated data processes.
- Be confident in gathering, understanding and documenting detailed demographics of the local area.
- Have excellent communication skills, organisational and administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Have exceptional IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel spreadsheets, databases and be capable of preparing reports using business analytics reporting tools as well as creating data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
- Hold a qualification in the relevant sector, or equivalent, ie business information systems, computer science, information management, mathematics or statistics.
This post falls within the scope of regulated activity and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) check and are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exemptions) Act 1975.
To request an application form and job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 1 April 2020
MFCF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.